electric eel electric eel

This is what the world is for

Making catchy flashes like this! I love it! Fluid animation, upbeat music, I just can't stop watching this!

Gunslinger Girl Berserk Gunslinger Girl Berserk

Short n' Sweet

Better than any trailer would ever motivate me to watch this series. Really nice, to the point, and with cool effects, this is a fun watch. Gotta love when that guy gets busted with the guitar case, ouch XD

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Ow...my head...

Well, I certainly can't fault you for style and fluid animation, that was top brass. As for what it was...is this an example of dionysian art? It's not exactly my cuppa tea but it was interesting to watch.

DBZ Sparta DBZ Sparta

Short n' sweet

Pretty funny take on the Sparta theme, and for a short work, the effects were pretty nice, and I think you got a good start on neat facial expressions. My only complaint is the squiggles at the end got kinda nuts, whereas they usually wipe straight to the right for best effect. Anyway, good job.

Chickenfork responds:

Thank you, I was trying to figure out how that worked

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Out of this World

I feel so bad for the cat...

But other than that, this was incredible! The animation really jumped in quality at some points to great proportions, and all the action scenes were so invigorating. My only complaint was the quality differed in places, but that did make the good parts really stick out.

Rock Lee vs Neji(W.I.P) Rock Lee vs Neji(W.I.P)

Sprite Flash at it's Best

Incredible sprite flash, keep up the excellent work. The flash had good flow, hard hits, and innovative techniques. In short, this is all that and a bag o' chips.

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

AHAHAHAHAHA

Can't.....breathe.....laughing .....*dies*

OMG! SMB Mishaps! 2 OMG! SMB Mishaps! 2

*Bonk*

Owned

Block ownage for the win!

The Art of Fighting SE The Art of Fighting SE

WOOOOOOOO!!!

My god that was intense! Excellent special effects and fighting style. My only complaint would be that it was almost TOO fast, but that's a cool part of it. And even though I like Naruto, I lol'd hard when Neji exploded. Poor guy...HAHAHAHA...*cough*

Circular Massacre Circular Massacre

Not bad

If this was a starting flash, it was alright. Animation was smooth, very Madness like. Not much special about it, but at least your technique seems alright. And that guy got owned in the end, ouch.